Location: University of Delaware’s STAR Campus 540 S. College Avenue
2023 Dates and Hours of Operations
|Saturday, May 20 – Sunday, May 21||10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m|
|Monday, May 22 – Friday, May 26||9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Saturday, May 27||Closed|
|Sunday, May 28||9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
|Monday, May 29||Closed|
|Tuesday, May 30 – Saturday, June 3 ||9:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.|
$10-20 SALE DAYS ON Friday, May 26, and Saturday, June 3 at 9 a.m.
Please note the following UDNI Rules:
- Landlords and students must show ID. City staff will be available to assist with larger items.
- Unscheduled bulk items left at the curb or elsewhere, as well as excessive trash, will result in strict penalties. This may impact security deposits.
- Construction debris will not be accepted.
- To schedule bulk collections or for any questions, please call the Public Works and Water Resources Department at (302) 366-7000.
Additional Reminders as Tenants Prepare to Leave Town:
- Trash and recycling cannot be placed at the curb prior to 6 p.m. the evening before your scheduled pick up.
- Unscheduled bulk items left at the curb or elsewhere, as well as excessive trash, will result at fees being charged and invoiced to landlords. This may impact security deposits. More reason to participate in the program!
- If tenants need to close, transfer, or open electric accounts with the City of Newark, they can avoid lines or a wait on the telephone by doing so online.
Additional questions may be directed to the Public Works and Water Resources Department at (302) 366-7000; bulk collection of items may be available.