Report a Concern is a tool that can be used to report your concerns to the city. It can be used to report street light outages, potholes, property maintenance issues, and other concerns. If you need immediate assistance or have an emergency (i.e. water quality issue, noise complaint, animal control issue, police emergency), do not use Report a Concern as it is not monitored 24/7. Please call the appropriate department directly by calling (302) 366-7000. For police emergencies, call 9-1-1.