If you have been approved for a City of Newark Lot Permit, please complete the following information.
If your permit is through a landlord or business please provide this information here.
I, the signed permit holder, acknowledge the following rules and regulations, and understand the corrective action(s) that could be incurred for violating said procedures.
1. Permits are now digital. You will not need to adhere a permit to your vehicle;
2. If there is any change to the vehicle, the Parking Division will be notified prior to vehicle change;
3. Permits are not transferable to any other person and a fee may be charged for a change in vehicle;
4. If an incident occurs in the parking lot, call the Parking Division immediately to report any issues. If the incident occurs during the weekday after 6PM or on the weekend, call the Newark Police Department (302) 366-7111 to have the police handle the situation;
5. Lot permits expire every 6 months. It is the sole obligation of the permit holder to renew the permit before expiration, which can be done ten (10) business days prior to the expiration date with no guarantee to obtain the permit again.
6. There will be no reimbursements for cancellations. All permit sales are final for the duration of the agreement;
7. We are not responsible for loss or damage due to fire, theft, breakage or collision;
8. Permits do not guarantee a space; they only provide a cheaper rate (Exception Lot 5 -- vehicle must be parked in the space you were assigned);
9. Permit holders are to park in any available legal parking spaces. (Exception Lot 5 -- vehicle must be parked in the space you were assigned);
10. Any questions or concerns, call the Parking Division office (302) 366-7000;
Please type out your full name.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field